What is the HVAC Challenge?
AMCA is challenging the air-systems industry to unite and show the world that we support global COVID-19 healthcare efforts.
We are asking AMCA members, and those from around the industry, to show their colors.
Wear red and help in the fight against COVID-19. Starting May 14, post a picture on social media using #AMCACares, #HVACChallenge, #MSF, and your organization's name. We’ll donate $1 for every post to Doctors Without Borders (MSF), up to $2,000.
Want to do more?
We encourage you to also pledge an amount to Doctors Without Borders as part of the campaign. Make an individual or corporate contribution, or maybe match what AMCA pledges?
We want to raise at least $15,000 for Doctors Without Borders and the wonderful work they are doing on the front line against COVID-19 around the world.
Why the HVAC Challenge?
The HVAC and air-systems industry has been working hard throughout this pandemic to ensure people are safe and comfortable, but we owe a huge debt to our healthcare providers. AMCA wants a way of recognizing the hard work and sacrifice of these professionals.
We want to get the entire industry involved—not just AMCA members. So we are CHALLENGING our industry colleagues and associations around the world to join us. Enlist your members' help and participate—and pledge your time, money, and SMILE to help!
Pledges tabulated through May 31!
Want to Pledge?
Pledges So Far!
More than $4,600
- Robb Clawson - AMCA International
- Robin Capps - Pottorff
- Doug Petty - Pottorff
- Aaron Gunzner - AMCA International
- Armin Hauer - ebm-papst, Inc.
- Lisa Cherney - AMCA International
- Mark Kuehn - Branigan Communications
- Mark Stevens - AMCA International
- Shruti Kohli-Bhargava - AMCA International
- Adam Sterne - Acme Engineering & Mfg Corp
- Janet Blanchfield - AMCA International
- Jeff McClellan - Branigan Communications
- Scott Arnold - AMCA International
- Michael Ivanovich - AMCA International
- Courtney Stone - AMCA International
- Bruce Hackett - AMCA International
- Miranda Berner - Berner International