Industry statistics and forecasting reports
AMCA International’s Statistical Program provides participants with accurate and timely market information with which to gauge current business performance and long term opportunity. This market information is available to all participants for those categories in which they report.
AMCA International’s Statistical Program is designed to provide valuable market data in a useful form and in a timely manner. Information is published monthly for the U.S. and Canada for bookings and shipments in the following major product categories:
Code 1) Air Handling Units
Code 2) Centrifugal Fans
Code 3) Axial and Propeller Fans
Code 4) Power Roof Ventilators (PRV)
Code 5) Louvers, Dampers and Shutters
Code 8) Industrial Process and Power Generation Fans
Code 9) Evaporative Coolers
Code 10) Ceiling Fans
Code 11) Air Curtains
These product categories are further divided into sub categories. Data is presented both graphically and numerically, providing monthly figures for the current year and the previous year.
The Statistical Report includes provisions to submit international bookings and shipments as a single entry. International data should include bookings and shipments other than those reported in the U.S. or Canadian programs.
The Statistical Program data provides participating companies with the following benefits:
- Information to form broad, long term business outlooks for products in the major market segments.
- Information to form more focused, long term business outlooks for products in the specific market segments.
- Assistance in evaluating current sales performance on either a broad basis or product specific basis.
- Assistance in evaluating short-term and long-term company performance by providing market share information.
- Data on international bookings and shipments in an increasingly important segment of the market.