* AMCA Standards are accredited and approved by the American National StandardsInstitute (ANSI) and two standards are International (ISO) Standards. All Standards are developed and reviewed by top industry professionals. Purchase AMCA standards/Publications at member pricing.
* AMCA Standards and Publications are reviewed and revised every five years by top industry professionals. Participate on committees, and have a voice on regulatory matters.
* Utilize AMCA’s state-of-the-art laboratory testing facility. The laboratory is the largest of its kind in the world. Performing thousands of tests each year and tests in accordance with AMCA International’s test standards, as well as ISO, ANSI, ASHRAE, ASTM and AHRI standards. As an AMCA Associate, testing is offered at member price.
* Advertise in AMCA’s inmotion Magazine, with a North American distribution of over 50,000, provides opportunities to increase member company exposure through advertising, and the opportunity to provide editorial content. In addition, inmotion is distributed internationally through trade shows and electronically as a download from AMCA’s website. 95% of inmotion readers design, specify, and purchase air movement and control equipment.
* Attend as a full participant in all AMCA International meetings at member pricing. AMCA International provides two major business meetings a year: the Annual Meeting in October and the Midyear Meeting in May.
* Receive AMCA’s industry forecasting reports which are prepared quarterly by AMCA’s economics consultant. These reports project future booking and shipments in the Air Movement and Control industry. The information contained in this report will assist in making long term business and manufacturing decisions.
* AMCA offers technical seminars annually to assist engineers, specifiers, and others in topics that are critical to the operation of air movement and control equipment. AMCA International is accredited to administer professional development hours (PDH) by the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES).
* Participate on the AMCA Code Action Review Committee, comprised of interested member representatives, which oversees changes in building codes while representing the interests of AMCA members.
* AMCA International's NEW website is viewed daily by over 10,000 people. Have your company name/logo placed on the AMCA International website.