2016 AMCA Technical Seminar
The 2016 AMCA International Technical Seminar is May 3 - 4 in Itasca, IL. The seminar will immediately follow the Americas Region Meeting. AMCA members and associates who register in advance for the Technical Seminar receive FREE registration to the Americas Region Meeting on May 1 - 2. The technical seminar will cover topics presented by instructors who are highly regarded experts from the air movement and air control industry. All sessions count toward continuing education credits.
• Consulting Engineers
• Design / Build
• Facility Managers
• Commissioning Providers
• Application Engineers
TECHNICAL SEMINAR COURSES:
TUESDAY, MAY 3, 2016
• Airflow in a System
• Axial Fans/Characteristics & Selection
• Fan Sound
• Equipment Vibration
• Centrifugal Fans & Plenum Fans
• Fan Selection Criteria and Efficiency
• Louvers - Selection & Application
WEDNESDAY, MAY 4, 2016
• Smoke Control/Fire Dampers
• AMCA Laboratory Tour
• Product Ratings, Certification & System Effect
• Dampers - Selection & Application
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CREDITS:
The 2016 AMCA Technical Seminar is accredited for 11 Professional Development Hours (PDH).
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN- CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE REGISTRATION WEBSITEOON!