AMCA Energy Focus is a newsletter published by AMCA International to keep its members and the public informed about air-system energy codes, standards, news, and events.
To view the most current issue, click on the topmost headline in the list below.
- June-July 2012: Fan efficiency 90.1 Addendum u scheduled for public peer review; AMCA White Paper: System Effect Cubed Parts 2 and 3; AMCA hosts energy/environmental advocates; AMCA Energy Calendar.
- April-May 2012: DOE briefing at AMCA Midyear Meeting; AMCA fan efficiency standards gets ANSI accreditation; Fan efficiency specification for 90.1 passes committee vote for public peer review, and more
- March 2012: DOE to speak at AMCA Midyear Meeting; Acceleration Program Launched for FEG Certification; Recommended Resources for Energy Market; and more
- February 2012: AMCA 205 revised; FMEG Certification in 2012; AMCA 205 Application Guide; Energy Strategy Workshop and Resources
- January 2012: AMCA meets with U.S. DOE; 50% Advanced Energy Design Guide; AMCA Strategy Workshop; AHR Expo
- December 2011: Free IGCC-adoted AMCA standards; ASHRAE 90.1 update; AMCA Strategy Workshop
- November 2011: AMCA 205 adopted into IGCC; AMCA Energy Strategy Workshop
- September 2011
To subscribe, or to provide comments and suggestions, send an email message to Michael Ivanovich, Director of Strategic Energy Initiatives, AMCA International, at email@example.com.