The Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International is a not‑for‑profit international association of air system equipment manufacturers of primarily fans, louvers, dampers, and air curtains used in commercial buildings and industrial processes.
AMCA’s mission is to promote the health, growth and integrity of our industry, consistent with the public interest. AMCA was founded in 1917 and now has over 300 members, half of which are located in the U.S. AMCA members employ over 60,000 Americans.
AMCA International is a valuable resource and a strong means of self regulation for our industry. People who buy and specify fans, dampers and louvers need to be aware of the value of the AMCA International seal.
During the last 90 years of representing the air movement and control industry (over fifty years as its consolidated voice), AMCA International has provided value to its membership with the following services:
- Participation in the development of standards
- Certified Ratings Program
- CRP White Paper
- Fan Efficiency White Paper
- Unique state-of-the art testing laboratory - AMCA Headquarters
- Independent AMCA accredited laboratories in Singapore, and Korea.
- Industry statistics and quarterly forecasting reports
- Engineering, Technical Conferences and educational programs
- Press Releases
- AMCA Magazine "inmotion"
- AMCA Energy Focus Newsletter
Please join us for the 59th Annual Meeting
January 23 & 24, 2015 at the Fairmont Hotel, Chicago
To register, click here.